I would like to thank Carla @ My 1/2 Dozen Daily, for nominating me for the Leibster Award.
I am truly thankful and flattered for the recognition.
Liebster is a german word & translates to “good friend” in english, so it’s a pretty special award!
Here are the rules!! There are rules to receiving and accepting this award.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 3. Cop and Paste the Award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have fun.
My top 5 bloggers, that I have chosen are all blogs that I follow. They are all hardworking moms documenting their journeys’ living with food allergies, eczema and/or asthma.
And the winners are…
1. Anu @ Allergy Foodie recently won 2nd place in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Food Allergy Mom Blogs 2011. She writes about her journey with her 6.5-year-old son with multiple food allergies. Her wonderful recipes are sure to add some extra ‘spice’ into your cooking. Food allergies include: eggs, wheat, soy, dairy, nuts, tree nut, fish and shellfish.
2. Jennifer @ It’s An Itchy Little World was also recently listed in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Food Allergy Mom Blogs 2011. For a complete list click here. Jennifer’s blog is a wealth of information for anyone needing to learn more about living with food allergies and eczema. She blogs about her son’s journey and adds recipes that her family enjoys.
3. Lindsay @ Frugal Food Allergies writes about learning to live and thrive with food allergies on a budget. She writes about her daughter’s journey with Eosinophilic Esophagitus (EO), includes menu planning and delicious recipes.
4. Magdalena @ Aiden’s Allergies writes about her journey with her son’s food allergies, her journey as a vegan and recipes her family enjoys. At 7 months, she removed her son’s food allergens from her diet (milk, soy, eggs, sesame and peanuts) and his skin cleared up. Baby number 2 is on the way! Food allergies to date include: milk, soy, eggs and peanuts.
5. Jennifer @ Dairy Free Diner writes about her journey with food allergies. Her son has a dairy allergy and has outgrown a few on the way. She writes about the many experiences she has had navigating the challenges her family have faced and also posts recipes her family enjoys.
Living with multiple food allergies, eczema and/or asthma are challenges that these moms have taken under their wing…they are living testaments that one can survive and thrive.
I am thankful to have found their sites!
I am inspired and admire these dedicated moms.
I gain strength, wisdom, hope and friendship from their blogs…I encourage anyone looking for answers in the maze of food allergies, eczema and/or asthma to check out their sites.
The thread that weaves between us all is the thread of hope. Passion keeps this hope alive…it is what fuels me everyday.
These moms are all worthy of the Liebster Award…congradulations to you all!